Tuesday, May 10, 2011

LASERS!!!

The Twinkie Enhancement Laboratory is in full gear. The lab will look as if it were built in to a cavern just off the residence of Bigfoot.








A few days ago I mounted an old eureka vacuum cleaner, I picked up at the Goodwill, to the ceiling, and since then have been adding details and rearranging the parts to look like an articulated laser arm to cut Twinkie's for experimentation . I've also been creating a control panel where other experiments will take place. Del Hearn created the enclosure that the laser will be seen operating in, and Bob Eding is doing the rock work around my "clean" area.








As usual I am using a variety of found and purchased items that I believe will add to the effect, along with magic sculpt epoxy clay, precision board, sheet metal, wood, and pvc pipe. there will be a simulated laser beam using blue EL wire from Cool Neon.

No comments:

Post a Comment