Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another busy week

Did a 4x8 and delivered it Mon, (forgot pictures) did a trailer with vinyl (forgot pictures) and worked on the Bigfoot mystery project (got pictures :) ) for the bear hotel. And Fri we had a birthday BBQ with smoked corned beef brisket, pulled pork, hot wings, red velvet cheesecake brownies, and coleslaw.

The 4x8 and the trailer were just one color jobs mostly computer cut vinyl. The Bigfoot mystery project is a sculpture project that is much more entertaining and creative.

I really enjoy working with the epoxy clay, but, I am allergic to it so I have to be sure to use gloves and keep the clay from touching my skin. I rubbed my arm against some uncured clay and my right eye was swollen for about a day. most people seem to do well with it but I am one of the unfortunate few, luckily for me I can still use it with some care.















I still need to paint the pupils of the little martian and add the lights and motor action to the capsule. Then I'll probably let it set a day or two and see if I still like it, if not I'll make whatever changes I think need to be done and get on to the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment